Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Sorry. It’s mock season and I’ve got too much work and too little time. It really is no wonder that at least 1 in 10 teenagers suffer from anxiety, mental health issues or depression – we are all under so much pressure. So – like I hope you do – I have turned to my stressed out play list to calm me down. Not got one? Maybe it’s time to make one to combat the stress and tension of everyday life. Here are my suggestions if you’re stuck for awesome stress-free music:
- Tom Odell. Full Stop. Any of his music is beautiful and bound to chill you out.
- Lianne La Havas – songs like Green & Gold and Unstoppable make you feel light.
- The 1975 – Not all of their music is stress-relieving, but pretty songs like Paris and She Lays Down are just… well, pretty!
- Elbow – I’m very much into my Indie, so I love Elbow. Not to mention they are from my home turf! Try ‘Magnificent (She Said)’ if you’d like to give them a listen!
- Mumford & Sons. What can’t be solved without a banjo?!? My favourites include: Roll Away Your Stone, Lover of the light & Below my Feet.
I hope you are all well and aren’t too stressed. I’d love to know what you listen to to relax! Love, The Clever Owl